Sunday, 1 April 2012

Gannicus: Gods of the Arena

This is a digital painting study I did that also served as a commission as well. Season finale of Spartacus tonight (super excited no words can even describe it) so I thought it was fitting to finish this for today! For those of you who don't know this is Gannicus from Season 2 (Gods of the Arena) who is also a major character in this season.. WHICH WRAPS UP TONIGHT. The show is amazing and I seriously recommend people watch it.

Final size is 9x12", created in Adobe Photoshop CS5 with a Wacom Intuous 4 Tablet. Below is a little video on the digital painting process. Took about 3-4 hours total; I'm trying to do some more speed work to help keep me comfortable with the tablet.

For now hope you enjoy, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment