Friday, 14 September 2012

Always & Forever

Not too long ago I was commissioned to create a memorial piece of my cousin, Jonny Oddi. After a couple weeks of working on it (not consistently), the above picture is the final result. What I've come to learn is that it is more difficult trying to make someone look like themself when you personally know them. Higher expectations and a greater need for perfection. In the end I'd like to believe that paying attention to detail helped!

Two days ago was Jon's birthday, he would have been 19 years old. It is truly amazing to see how many people he had an affect on, in some way or another. Jonny was such a loving person, and always knew how to make someone feel right at home. I know I always enjoyed being around him when we all got together.

Rest in Paradise, and may your memory never fade.
Jonny Oddi Lives On.

No comments:

Post a Comment