Wednesday, 31 October 2012

It's That Time Again

Halloween of course! My favourite time to create some creepy work and get away with it. Seriously way too much fun drawing blood and guts and stuff. And I find it easier too, don't know if that's a thing or not?

Anyway I definitely needed to brush up on my digital illustration, since I haven't been on a computer in about a week. Took a small shopping trip and it's taken a while to regain my energy. But alas, it is there again so I decided to create this before getting back to websites. This zombie pin up took about 6 or so hours, and can also be printed 9" x 12" in case anyone is interested.

WELL THEN Happy Halloween everybody, be safe and eat plenty of candy! Hopefully my new online portfolio will be up soon.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment