Monday, 8 September 2014

Love What You Do...

... and you won't work a day in your life. This is how I honestly feel towards design. Often times I create outside of client work, whether it be a card for events, doodling, or making t-shirts. When you love what you do, there's really nothing else you'd rather do. Below are some of my personal works since coming back from vacation, that I've fit in between some projects currently on the go.


"Milkshake" is a quick doodle I drew today, just to get back in the swing of things. It had been over a month since my last drawing, so it's good to whip up a small illustration before jumping into commissions again. Don't want to get rusty!


I also designed a birthday card for a dear friend, who recently turned 23. Though the final product turned out slightly different then this mock up (couldn't for the life of me find a gold sharpie), it still proved to be a fun little project.

Sometimes it's good to take a moment to design just for the fun of it. No pressure, no time restraints, just my laptop and some creativity. I'll be hopefully posting soon about some of my latest client projects as well! So time to get back to work.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment