Monday, 22 September 2014

Projects for Organizations

Recently I've had the opportunity to work on designs for some wonderful organizations. From start ups, to long established companies, these groups are places I'm honoured and proud to have had a small part in.

Above is my most recent work, creating a banner for Active Minds at Brock University. This group helps to educate the public about mental health, and break down stigmas through awareness. The design was made for a large scale print across tables, and for online use. It was a pleasure to help with such a great group.

The next design bundle was made for the Regional Youth Roundtable, for their launch last Saturday. RYR is a youth group organization in the Peel region, whose purpose is to share ideas and initiatives between youth-led organizations, while alleviating pressures facing minority youth. I created informational brochures, as well as a large format standing banner for their event. Their organization is really bringing about a fresh perspective for youth, and I was thrilled to be designing for them.

I also had the opportunity to design the 2014 Kidney Walk T-shirts for The Kidney Foundation of Canada. Different variations of the shirts were made, including a bilingual and champion design. After working on their 50th Anniversary Pins, it was an absolute honour to help with their Kidney Walk event.

From clients big and small, I'd like to thank every single one for helping me continue to do the work I love.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment